Output power capacity
700Watts / 1.4kVA
(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
Nominal Output Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
Maximum Input Current
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes: User Manual
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Telephone dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connection
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Unrestrained and portable active stereo speaker
- Free from the confines of wires and chords
- 20 hours of portable capabilities
- Double-ended Coil Cord with 3.5mm Stereo Plugs Included
- 3/4″ Dome Tweeters: 2X and 4″ Woofer: 1X