48 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
Superior port quantity allows SMBs to easily upgrade all devices to Gigabit Connectivity without any management headache while maintaining an unbeatable price point.
- 48 x Gigabit Ethernet ports upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet/SFP combo ports for more network versatility
- No IT skills are no problem, just plug your devices in and they are ready to go
- Fan less design for silent operation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for network reliability, even during heavy use
- Quality of Service means no more dropped video calls or buffering
- Packed with D-Link Green Features to reduce power waste
- Durable metal case ensures a long product life
- RoHS-compliant: no nasty materials or chemicals used
Gigabit Connectivity That Hits the Ground Running with Plug & Play
If you need Gigabit connectivity but do not necessarily have the IT skills to back you up, that’s no problem. The DGS-1052 is a switch that just gets the job done without drawing attention to itself.
- Connect devices and you’re done, simple as that.
- No ongoing management, it takes care of itself.
Seriously Upgrade Your SMB’s Connectivity
48 Gigabit Ports
With so many ports available, get all your devices in the fast lane with Gigabit Connectivity.
Data spikes are a given. Flow Control throttles connections in busy times to prevent the network being overwhelmed.
Quality of Service
Data is intelligently prioritized, getting time-sensitive data to where it needs to be in record times.
A Higher Level of Service
Your new switch is an intelligent piece of kit. The Quality of Service (QoS) feature intelligently organizes traffic based on time-sensitivity. At peak times, video conference calls or video streaming can really hit a snag. QoS knows what is important and pushes it to the front of the line. No more dropped calls or video buffering.